Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The hypocrite within us all

Hello, fellow gentlewoman.
After spending time trying to write my "Beware the Joe Factor" post, which refers to Joes,


Joe: (n) a Joe is a full-time Egyptian man. A Joe’s age varies, while his behavior, unfortunately, does not. A Joe is a man fully committed to all the corrupt twitch-worthy Egyptian  ways that plague today’s youth. Usually found roaming the streets in packs and howling obscene, yet creative and, as much as I hate to admit it,  hilarious catcalls.


it dawned upon me that a gentlewoman makes mistakes, as I was firm in my decision to, well, advise you to "Be wary of the Joe". A hasty mistake one realizes upon realizing he/she is a hypocrite.


As with anything, nothing is black or white. 

And on a final note, give Joes a chance, you just might be pleasantly surprised. 

As for the Friend Zone? The only way out is if you were never in there to start with.

Gentlewoman, OUT.


El Joe

1 comment: